To Our Valued Patients:
We are excited to welcome you back! As you are aware our office closed prior to the government mandate in order to protect you, our team, and to preserve vital PPE supplies for our colleagues treating this pandemic.
We are happy to announce we will be treating patients requiring “essential procedures”.
We have always prided ourselves with our diligent “infection control” protocol,and have increased our awareness and capabilities with new systems that go above what the State and CDC require to practice safely. At this time PPE has become more available and the hospitals are no longer scrambling for these materials.
You will notice quite a few things have changed in order to protect you and our team. We ask for your understanding as we navigate through this unique time.
- When making an appointment a few questions will need to be answered regarding your health prior to an appointment being made. These questions will be asked again when you arrive for your appointment.
- To minimize person to person contact all medical history updates, insurance updates, payments and copays will be done over the phone or by email.
- Before leaving for your appointment please brush your teeth and use the restroom at home. While we do have facilities here we wish to keep common areas such as restrooms closed and only used when absolutely necessary.
- On the day of your appointment you will be required to wear a mask and phone or text (the number to text (201) 503-4798) the office from your car upon arrival. When we are ready to see you we will contact you and have someone meet you at the door where hand sanitizer use will be required.
- We ask that all escorts of the patient then remain in the car. Escorts must abide by the same requirements ie. health history, temperature, mask, hand sanitizer if they must enter the office.
- You will be escorted to the treatment room where health questions will again be reviewed followed by your temperature, and oxygen saturation readings.
- A pre-rinse solution will be used to reduce exposure to germs.
Additional precautionary measures include:
- New personal protective equipment like visors, gowns and masks will help provide a barrier against the smallest of germs
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures between each patient with the addition of fogging devices, and HEPA air filtration
- More time in between patients to reduce the number of patients in the office at a given time
- A $15 PPE fee will apply for every office visit.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we have taken to ensure your safety in our practice. To make an appointment please call 201-652-1569 or email us at [email protected]